Best Value Mattress Warehouse carries Kingsdown mattresses at the lowest prices you will find. We have many of these mattresses for you to try out and compare.
Founded in 1904 and headquartered in Mebane, North Carolina, Kingsdown Inc., provides sleep solutions for leading retailers throughout the United States and more than 20 countries. Each Kingsdown mattress and box spring produced by Kingsdown, Inc., is handcrafted using state-of-the-art equipment and materials. Research and development, training and distribution facilities, as well as two manufacturing facilities, are also headquartered in Mebane.
- 1900-1910 – The Mebane Bedding Company is founded in 1904 by W.W. Corbett and A.N. Scott in Mebane, North Carolina.
- 1910-1920 – Mattress and box spring units are carefully hand-assembled to provide lasting comfort and durability. This becomes one of the company’s manufacturing standards and is still practiced today.
- 1920-1930 – Quality, Durability and Comfort Mebane Bedding Company emerges as a mattress and bedding industry pioneer by developing patented components and manufacturing procedures.
- 1930-1940 – The Mebane-Royall Company: The newly named Mebane-Royall Co.publishes company catalogs that showcase the popular open box spring style.
- 1940-1950 – Unbreakable Box Springs: Well known for “unbreakable” all-iron box springs, the Mebane-Royall Co. creates a combination wood/steel box spring to reduce steel use during WWII.
- 1950-1960 – Mebane-Royall Delivers Kingsdown: Mebane-Royall delivery trucks begin to feature the name of its most popular mattress brand, Kingsdown®.
- 1960-1970 – Road to Opportunities: Interstate expansion leads to new business opportunities, including new hotel construction projects.
1970-1980 – Company Name Change: The company officially changes its name to Kingsdown, Inc., and acquires its first international account. To ensure the highest-quality mattresses, the company incorporates scientific analysis and durability testing into the manufacturing process.
- 1980-1990 – Innovation & Growth: Exciting innovation ushers in a continued period of explosive growth.
- 1990-2000 – DormoDiagnostics® Changes the Industry: Kingsdown, Inc. introduces DormoDiagnostics, a revolutionary computer system that scientifically determines the best sleep surface for every body type.
- 2000-2010 – A New Day for Sleep Research: The groundbreaking Sleep to Live Institute is launched. The Institute’s engineers and scientists are at the forefront of sleep science and develop real-world technologies that advance the science of sleep.
- 2011 – bedMATCH™ is Born: The patented diagnostic technology bedMATCH™ is distributed to retailers around the world. This system uses over 8 million profiles, 1,000 calculations, and 18 statistical measurements to recommend the best mattress and pillow for your body.
- 2013 – Sleep Smart®: The Industry’s Most Intelligent Mattress
The industry is changed forever with the introduction of the revolutionary Sleep Smart® bed and app.
To help you choose the right size mattress size for you and your room(s), consider these general industry standard dimensions of mattresses:
Good Sleep Is Important To Good Health
Your body uses sleep (and water) to cleanse, rebuild and heal each night. Good sleep has been demonstrated to be important to good health. Not getting a good night’s sleep over a long time is a real health hazard. If you are driving on little sleep, it can be dangerous and even deadly.
Getting good sleep is a lot easier on a good mattress, a Kingsdown Mattress! The difference in the price of a really good mattress and a not-so-good one is a small cost for getting better sleep. Make sure you get a mattress that is big enough and made of the right material for you to feel comfortable. Whatever size and material is right for you, the best mattress at the best price in the state is at Best Value Mattress, Indianapolis.
Delivery Service Options or Load Into Your Vehicle!
We make getting new Kingsdown Mattresses to your home easy for you with delivery services options in the Metro Indianapolis Indiana area. If you have a truck or a vehicle that can move your new mattress, (and are so inclined) you may load your purchase from our dock at the back of the store.
Best Value Mattress Warehouse stocks mattresses from Corsicana, Symbol, Southerland, Boyd Specialty Sleep Mattresses, EasyRest Mattresses and Simmons BeautyRest Mattresses. We feature factory Clearance Mattresses from Sealy Posturepedic, Sealy Optimum, Serta, Serta iComfort, Stearns and Foster Mattresses, Simmons BeautyRest, Hotel Collection Mattresses, Kingsdown Mattresses. We also carry Headboards, mattress covers, pillows and pillow covers. Check out the Specials page for the audio of the specials currently available at Best Value Mattress Warehouse, Indianapolis IN.